STATEWIDE—The turn of the calendar means a new set of dates for the upcoming slate of Fish and Game Commission meetings. The commission will have its first meeting of 2019 on Feb. 6 in Sacramento. Other meetings are also scheduled for April, May (teleconference), June, August, October and December.
The exact dates and locations of this year’s Fish and Game Commission meetings are as follows:
- 6, Sacramento
- April 17-18, Los Angeles
- May 16, Teleconference
- June 12-13, Redding
- 7-8, Sacramento
- 9-10, San Diego
- 11-12, Sacramento
The Commission’s various committees will also be meeting throughout the year. Here are the dates and locations for those meetings:
- Tribal Committee, Feb. 5, Sacramento
- Marine Resources, March 20, Sacramento
- Wildlife Resources, May 16, Sacramento
- Tribal Committee, June 11, Redding
- Marine Resources, July 11, San Clemente
- Wildlife Resources, Sept. 5, Santa Rosa
- Tribal Committee, Oct. 8, San Diego
- Marine Resources, Nov. 5, Sacramento.
Visit http://fgc.ca.gov/meetings/2019/index.aspx for more information on meeting times, addresses and agendas.